PGECET 2013 Web Counselling Notification for Phase - I
Results9 website is providing the latest results, Hall tickets, admit cards, answer keys and notifications of Every State of India.
One Place for All types of Government Jobs and Education Results with lightening Speed.
The GATE qualified and eligible candidates of 2012 and 2013, GPAT and PGECET qualified and eligible Candidates of 2013 are informed to attend PGEC / PGECET Web Counseling for admission into M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch / M.Pharmacy/Pharm.D (P.B.) courses for the academic year 2013-2014 as per the
schedule given below at any one of the Help Line centers.
- Candidates are informed that they should satisfy the admission rules prescribed in the related G.O. besides satisfying the eligibility criteria of the respective universities and should be prepared to pay the tuition fee as applicable.
- The left over seats after allotment for GATE / GPAT Candidates are alone available for PGECET candidates
- This notification itself is a call for counseling. No separate call letters are sent to the individual candidates.
- Mere attending counseling does not guarantee a seat. Candidates have to pay non-refundable processing fee of Rs.300/- (SC/ST) and Rs.600/-(others) at the time of certificate verification.
|PGECET 2013 Web Counselling Notification for Phase - I|
Note: Muslim candidates if any scheduled on Ramzan day, if any, can also attend on the following day for certificate verification. Candidates claiming NCC/CAP/SPORTS/PH have to attend for certificate verification at any one of the following Helpline centers only as per the schedule. However, they shall exercise web options on the dates mentioned above against their rank.
1. College of Engineering, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam.
2. Nizam College, Basherbagh, Hyderabad.
3. Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati.
4. Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur.
SCHEDULE for Special Categories
DATE - SUBJECT - SPECIAL CATEGORY
01-08-2013 - GATE/GPAT - NCC, CAP, Sports, PH
01-08-2013 -PGECET - CAP, Sports, PH
02-08-2013 - PGECET - NCC
PH Category: Candidates have to produce a certificate issued by the District Medical Board and only candidates who have disability of 40% and above are eligible. CAP Category: Ex-Servicemen have to produce:
1. Service Certificate issued by Zilla Sainik Welfare Officer.
2. Identity Card
3. Discharge Book for verification. Serving persons have to produce Service Certificate from the place of Work indicating the relationship with the Candidate. Only Candidates whose parents are domicile of A.P. are eligible to be considered under “CAP” Category. NCC Category: Candidates have to produce concerned certificates along with A, B, C certificate(s).
PGECET 2013 List of helpline centers :
S.No - Name of the Help Line Centre
1 JNT University, Kukatpally, Hyderabad
2 Nizam College, BasherBagh, Hyderabad
3 University College of Science, Saifabad
4 University PG College, Secunderabad
5 A.V. College of Arts, Science & Commerce, Gaganmahal, Hyderabad
6 Kakatiya University, Warangal
7 Administrative Block, JNTU Anantapur
8 Engineering College, JNT University, Kakinada
9 SRR & CVR Govt. College, Vijayawada
10 Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur
11 College of Engineering, Andhra University,Visakhapatnam
12 SV University old MBA Building, Tirupati
PGECET 2013 Certificates to be submitted:
The following Original certificates are to be submitted at the time of verification
1 GATE Score / GPAT / PGECET Rank Card & Hall Ticket.
2 Degree Certificates & Memorandum of marks of qualifying Examination.
3 Memo of SSC or its equivalent.
4 Study certificates from 10th class to Graduation
5 Residence certificate for preceding 7 years from the qualifying examination in respect of candidates who have private study without any institutionalized education.
6 Integrated community certificate issued by the competent authority in case of BC/SC/ST candidates.
7 Residence Certificate of father or mother for a period of 10 years in A.P. excluding the period of their employment outside A.P. from M.R.O. in case of candidates who studied outside the state of AP.
8 Transfer Certificate.
9 Income Certificate